Trauma & Biohazard Clean Up Services in Sioux City
We Are Licensed & Trained in Trauma & Biohazard Cleanup
We adhere to all rules for collecting, decontaminating and disposing of biohazard materials, and our trauma scene cleanup members are qualified to work with blood-borne pathogens. When it comes to trauma scene and biohazard cleanups, it’s important to act quickly and cautiously, and follow a set of procedures that ensure the safety of everyone in the area. Whether you’re a home or business owner, law enforcement, health care center or coroner in the Tri-state area, ServiceMaster of Sooland is here to help make your facility safe again.
A Sample of the Work We Do
We are also trained and equipped to provide full odor removal, which often goes hand in hand with trauma or biohazard situations. The following is a sampling of cleanups ServiceMaster has handled:
- Cleanup and decontamination of scenes where a suicide, homicide or accidental death have occurred
- Cleanup of bodily fluids and/or tissues
- Cleanup of meth labs and other drug manufacturing and handling sites
- Decontamination of infectious disease areas
- Cleanup of crime scenes cleanup, including tear gas
- Cleanup of blood and airborne pathogens
- Cleanup of Hoarding Sites
- Cleanup following removal of animal or rodent infestations
We Serve the Sooland & Beyond
ServiceMaster of Sooland is licensed, bonded and insured, and meets all health and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations. Our trauma and biohazard cleanup services cover SE South Dakota, NW Iowa and NE Nebraska.
And, since no time is a good time to have such incidents occur, we have a convenient 24-hour emergency hotline.
1905 A St South,
Sioux City, Nebraska 68776
24/7/365 Emergency Service